3.02.2007

Tonight's going to be great- Bekah and I get to spend some Daddy-daughter time because Brooke is going out to eat with some friends of hers. I never thought I would be 24 with a nearly two-year-old. But Bekah is the most beautiful kid on the face of the planet, and she brings us so much joy on a daily basis. Plus she's a Currie- she acts crazy until she gets a reaction (usually a laugh) and then repeats it as many times as she can until she gets bored. It's hilarious, because she still does stuff that made us laugh 3 months ago, and it still works.

I also want to celebrate the fact that our store has gone one month without a break-in. We have had two in the past four months, both on the day we scan in inventory. Go figure.

I'm looking forward to teaching this week. I'm interested to see whether the talk I had with everyone last week will make a difference in their behavior. I'm also bringing my night stick. :D

I'm excited about what God's doing in my life. Like I read in Perry Noble's blog today, "The tomb is empty, so nothing's impossible."

No comments: