1.16.2007

Strange

I'm feeling kind of strange. Not sick to my stomach, but a little anxious. It's almost like all of the circumstances in my life are about to come together for an incredible thing, but I can't be 100% sure. Hindsight's 20/20 but I can't see my hand in front of my face. I feel like my whole life's a conspiracy, like God has intentionally shaped me from the beginning, and I am still being affected by things He has been bringing my way. It's like the smell of rain and the sounds of distant thunder before a storm. I'm having to continually remind myself that God is in control and I am not. I have a genuine passion for seeing lives changed by the Gospel, and it seems to be growing. And at the same time, I am nearly overwhelmed by feelings of inadequacy and that I know so little compared to how much there is to know about living a life that pleases God. The "don't's" are mostly obvious, but the "do's" are not so clearly marked. Bottom line: I am in a position where I have no other choice but to trust God and wait on Him.

Good place to be, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is powerful my son! Isn't it wild that we are both feeling the exact same thing in different parts of the world? I have felt the way you feel for months now... God has something very big planned for us and we need to stay strong and obedient as he works His plan!

I love you so much son and I'm very happy and proud to even know you....

God Bless you and keep you strong! Never let up and never give in to anything but God's will. You are an awesome person with a very beautiful heart!

All my love to you and your beautiful family! I miss you all more than I can express!