6.30.2007

July already?

Wow, time is flying! I can't believe it's already July! Time to make some sparkler bombs!!! ..er.. just kidding... I don't want to blow my hand off. If you know how to make those, there's a high probability that you are a redneck.

I'm excited that Crosspointe's prospective pastor will be preaching July 8th. I am very interested in what God's going to be doing there.

I am also excited that Brooke may be able to be a stay-at-home mom soon. She was created to be one, and Bekah's health would be so much better. The doctor said she's only allergic to cats, but I don't think they tested to see if she was allergic to oxygen :P Needless to say, she's sick a lot and would benefit greatly from staying home.

I'm excited that I may be able to be a part of Freedom Church sooner than I expected. God is doing things that will ultimately point to Him when all is said and done.

I'll try and post more in the future.

No comments: